Hello, I am Robert G. Male.
Welcome to WraithStop. Here you will find links that I think are of interest.
Furthermore these are links that I want to keep track of because they have given me either ideas or some other form of
inspiration for my writing. Links are listed in order lowest to highest both in the date they are given and the order
in which they appear (meaning: read them from the bottom up for a certain day's list). Some of these sites may require
you to sign up for free. Without further ado, the links...
May 21, 2008
4) MPs back creation of human-animal embryos
Tags: amok, clones, creation, currents,
hybrids, politics, reality, science,
- This article isn't clear on what exactly these cross bred embryos mean, but it isn't hard to run with it in wild and crazy directions
for stories that run the gamut from near-reality to way out there. The political impact and all of the underpinnings and currents below
the surface, as well as on the face of the matter, are good fodder as well.
3) Are Horror Fans Under Appreciated?
Tags: advice, fandom, genre, horror,
- The editorial here is again not really inspiring, but offers good solid advice even if it is preaching to the choir and the people in the
horrific know are already doing the right thing/following the adivce. It also offers something of a look through a horror loyalist's eyes
as well as a peek behind the advertising/networking and therefore a solid stare at the genre circles.
2) The Idiocracy of Horror
Tags: advice, classical, mix, modern,
original, rant, sequel, style, warranted,
- This almost rant is not exactly an idea generator, but something of a cautionary tale. Any advice value comes from the spots telling how
the horror originals did it right compared to the modern sequels. Some mix of the old and new styles seems warranted, creating a walk down
the line of the best of both worlds.
1) Court rules that laptop searches at borders is okay
Tags: courts, crime, encryption,
government, justice, law, lawyers, Orwell,
- Orwellian horror, justice and lawyer's shennanigans, if tied to forced unecrypting imagine the possible damage to civil liberty.
Looking for something less dark? Try our sister site "TechStop"
Tag ListTitle List
R.M.T.P. Co. is a company dedicated to quality Web products without all of the unnecessary hype. Our products speak for themselves. Down to earth, easy, usable, these are the principles we believe in.